- Updated design – lighter and more portable
- Stronger and more durable for longer life in the field
- Ergonomic – intuitive trigger release and blade guiding edges
- Snap together legs – no-tools-required assembly takes less than a minute!
- Less contact with the insulation – the Shut-N-Cut holds your insulation, not you
- Contractor-grade Batt cutting – faster installation with straighter and safer cuts
Description & Specifications
Reduce installation time by 60% with CenterFire Shut-n-Cut on fiberglass insulation. Cut high-density denim or mineral fiber batts up to 10x faster! This time saving accessory holds insulation batts firmly in place to make cutting with the included CenterFire Insulation Knife even easier. The Shut-n-Cut is engineered to clamp with the ideal pressure, reducing effort and creating perfectly straight cuts. The lightweight, portable design makes it a perfect addition for contractors.
- Oversize clamp holds insulation in place
- Clamp compresses insulation by 80%
- EZ Insulation Knife Kit is included for clean, accurate cuts
- Lightweight and easy to carry on and off the job site
- Elevated system prevents knife dulling against hard surfaces
- Blade fits into a standard utility knife handle as well as a Sawzall-type reciprocating saw
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Max Cut Width: 27 in.
- Weight: approximately 9 lbs
- Replacement Blades: CB50-1107