Description & Specifications
This 26″ EZ Shear is designed to cut flooring such as laminate, engineered wood, commercial vinyl, Parquet, PVC Tile and more without dust, noise, or electricity. The innovative, easy to use flooring tool prevents dust in your work space. No power is needed, so you are free from hassle of electrical cords. We’re proud to make our EZ Shears right here in the USA, and offer a one year warranty.
Why buy Bullet Tools? We are the original shear, hand-built since 1998. Our family-owned and operated company was built from the ground up. Many have tried to replicate our tools, but no one replicates our quality. We use aircraft-grade aluminum and high-density polyethylene so our tools last. The EZ 1-year warranty is truly Bullet Proof with manufacturing and customer service still entirely in the USA. Unlike the big retailers, we take a personal interest in your service and repair.
- No Dust – Fast cleanup, work inside
- No Noise – Work early or late
- No Electricity – Easy setup, environmentally friendly
- Save Time – Safely cut where you work
- One shear blade outlasts over 20 saw blades
- Strong, lightweight double F-beam construction
- Built-in ruler and movable fence for 45° (up to 14 in. wide) and 90° cuts
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- 1-Year Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Maximum thickness for all materials: 9/16 in. (14mm)
- Carpet Tile
- Laminate flooring up to 12 mm thick with attached underlayment
- Engineered wood to 1250lb Janka
- Luxury vinyl plank (LVP)
- Luxury vinyl tile (LVT)
- Vinyl composite tile (VCT)
- Wood Plastic Composite (WPC)
- Stone Plastic Composite (SPC)
- Commercial Vinyl
- Fritz Tile™
- PVC Tile
- Cove Base
- Rubber Tile
- Siding, Fiber cement lap
- Siding, Pressboard lap
- Siding, Vinyl
- Shingles, Tar or Wood
- Max Width: 26 in.
- Max Rake/Angle: 4/12 on 8 in. board
- Widest 45 Degree Cut: 18 in.
- Max Thickness: 9/16″ (14mm)
- Blade: 126B
- Fence: 2-Position Aluminum Fence
- Table: Black HDO (Phenolic Marine Board)