The Bullet Vinyl Cruiser gives the professional an easy solution to rip-cuts. Make straight, clean, score-and-snap cuts up to 12″ wide on luxury vinyl planks or luxury vinyl tile. Now cut a 24″ tile in half! Achieve faster and easier installation of vinyl flooring while maintaining professional results. We are proud to design, engineer, manufacture, and assemble in the USA.
Description & Specifications
The Bullet Vinyl Cruiser is a straight-edge, measuring tool, and rotary cutter in one! Lengthwise cuts on vinyl planks can be a tedious task, especially with thick luxury vinyl. The Cruiser makes a quick, precise score on a variety of LVT and LVP sizes with its adjustable fence system. *Cutting unapproved materials will void warranty.
Why buy Bullet Tools? We are the original shear, hand-built in 1998. Our family-owned and operated company was built from the ground up. Many have tried to replicate our tools, but no one replicates our quality. Hand-picked, engineer-tested materials mean our tools last. The 1-year warranty is truly Bullet Proof with manufacturing and customer service still entirely in the USA. Unlike the big retailers, we take a personal interest in your service and repair.
- No Dust – Fast cleanup, work inside
- No Noise – Work early or late
- No Electricity – Easy setup, environmentally friendly
- Save Time – Safely cut where you work
- Rotary blade makes score-and-snap cuts on vinyl flooring
- Adjustable depth blade cuts vinyl from .080″ to .325″ thick (2mm to 8mm)
- Locking blade receiver aligns on rulers for precision width cuts
- Adjustable fence holds vinyl flooring in place for perfectly straight scores
- Built-in rulers, inch and mm
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- 1-Year Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Vinyl Tiles
- Cuts vinyl planks or tiles up to 24″ wide
- Cuts vinyl planks or tiles between .080″(2mm) and .325″(8mm) thick
- Uses 1.1 inch Rotary Blades (Item: 2095B)
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 22 x 27 inches