If you do rip cuts on vinyl or cut carpet tiles, this tool is a must have! The Bullet Vinyl Cruiser gives the professional a fast, repeatable solution to rip-cuts and end cuts. Make straight, clean, score-and-snap cuts up to 12″ wide on luxury vinyl planks or luxury vinyl tile. Can cut a 24″ tile in half! The Cruiser pulls vinyl planks through for perfectly straight scores in less time. One pass is all you need. Achieve faster and easier installation of vinyl flooring while maintaining professional results. We are proud to design, engineer, manufacture, and assemble in the USA.
Description & Specifications
The Bullet Vinyl Cruiser is a straight-edge, measuring tool, and rotary cutter in one! Lengthwise cuts on vinyl planks can be a tedious task, especially with thick luxury vinyl. The Cruiser makes a quick, precise score on a variety of LVT and LVP sizes with its adjustable fence system. *Cutting unapproved materials will void warranty.
Why buy Bullet Tools? We are the original shear, hand-built in 1998. Our family-owned and operated company was built from the ground up. Many have tried to replicate our tools, but no one replicates our quality. Hand-picked, engineer-tested materials mean our tools last. The 1-year warranty is truly Bullet Proof with manufacturing and customer service still entirely in the USA. Unlike the big retailers, we take a personal interest in your service and repair.
- No Dust – Fast cleanup, work inside
- No Noise – Work early or late
- No Electricity – Easy setup, environmentally friendly
- Save Time – Safely cut where you work
- Rotary blade makes score-and-snap cuts on vinyl flooring
- Adjustable depth blade cuts vinyl from .080″ to .325″ thick (2mm to 8mm)
- Locking blade receiver aligns on rulers for precision width cuts
- Adjustable fence holds vinyl flooring in place for perfectly straight scores
- Built-in rulers, inch and mm
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- 1-Year Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Vinyl Tiles
- Cuts vinyl planks or tiles up to 24″ wide
- Cuts vinyl planks or tiles between .080″(2mm) and .325″(8mm) thick
- Uses 1.1 inch Rotary Blades (Item: 2095B)
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 x 22 x 27 inches